Gutter full of leaves on a Corrugated Roof
After GumLeafColorbond has been Installed
GumLeaf’s Bluescope Colorbond® steel gutter protection system is the perfect answer for your roofing and gutter needs. GumLeaf has you covered with two proven industry leading products.
GumLeaf’s 4 mm BlueScope Colorbond Steel Gutter Guard is the perfect all rounder and GumLeaf’s most popular guard by far. GumLeaf can customise any solution for you.
GumLeaf’s 2 mm BlueScope Colorbond Steel Gutter Guard is ideal where ember attack in a bush fire area is an issue.
- Reduces gutter cleaning significantly.
- Durable and highly functional Bluescope Colorbond steel.
- Exclusive technology means fantastic performance.
- Colorbond will look great on your roof.
- Has the highest fire rating possible. This will help protect your home in the event of a bush fire.
- Thirty colours for corrugated roofs and custom folds for tile roofs ensure a perfect fit for 99% of roofs.
- Proven performance & reliability as has been used successfully for over 18 years in Australia.
- All Australian made.
- As seen on and endorsed by Better Homes & Gardens.
- 25 year performance warranty for your peace of mind.
Leaf & debris build-up and pest infestation are often precursors to water damage or bushfires, especially when left unattended. GumLeaf Gutter Protection effortlessly keeps leaves and debris out of your gutters to prevent leaks, blockages, pest infestation and water overflow.
Our gutter guard systems are tough with a zero flammability index and high anti-corrosion performance as they are made of genuine Australian BlueScope Colorbond® steel, a high-performing material that rolls strength, performance and durability into one. While most gutter guards are effective to a degree, our Australian designed BlueScope Colorbond® gutter guard systems withstands the harsh Australian conditions.
GumLeaf’s revolutionary steel gutter guard provide exceptional gutter protection and value in today’s market. We offer a wide range of colours and profiles, so we are sure to have the perfect match for your existing roof and gutter profile, be it residential or commercial.
2 mm Colorbond
- GumLeaf specialises in customising solutions so that we are able to provide solutions for your every situation.
- GumLeaf uses the highest quality BlueScope Colorbond steel. This is ideal for commercial and residential applications. Steel is the best material for your gutter protection but it needs to be the highest quality Bluescope Colorbond steel which GumLeaf uses, in order to last and perform and not plastic or sprayed metal.
- GumLeaf’s Colorbond exclusive louver design with three dimensional eye shaped holes allows water to ripple through into the gutter but at the same time leaves to blow off. This gives it the best performance possible which has helped make GumLeaf’s Colorbond Gutter Guard so famous.
- Due to its innovative design GumLeaf’s Colorbond is one of the best looking gutter guards on your roof. For corrugated roofs the colour of GumLeaf’s Colorbond is matched perfectly with the colour of your Colorbond roof. Special machines scallop the shape to fit the corrugations perfectly and easily which means no saddles or trims on your roof. For tile roofs GumLeaf’s Colorbond is very discrete as it tucks in under the first tile (and not over) and in 99% of cases cannot be seen from the ground.
- GumLeaf’s Colorbond has a CSIRO rating of “0”, the best possible fire protection there is. The BAL rating of GumLeaf’s Colorbond is council approved for fire prevention thereby helping to protect your home against ember attack in the case of a bush fire.
- There are 30 colours to choose from to perfectly match the colour of your corrugated roof. For tile roofs we can custom make the “fold” so that GumLeaf’s Colorbond will fit your roof perfectly. Order your specific requirements at the Special Orders Desk at Bunnings.